Friday, March 23, 2012

32 Before 32

My biggest goal right now is to lose 115 pounds before my 30th birthday.  18.2 down, 96.8 to go and a year and a half to do it.  Piece of cake, right?

Tonight, while running on the treadmill, my mind began to wander.  115 pounds gone is a huge accomplishment, but there are so many more things I want to accomplish.  So, I've created...

My 32 Before 32 List

1. Reach goal weight and maintain it.
2. Run another half marathon



3. Run a full marathon
4. Complete an indoor and outdoor mini-triathlon






5. Attend a blogger conference/retreat
6. Get married (hint, HINT)




7. Finish my master's degree
8. Start working on my doctorate
9. Buy a house
10. Go to Europe






11. Get a dog




12. Play and sing at an open mic night
13. Wear a bikini... in public... without scaring small children
14. Run outside in a tank top and shorts... and look good doing it
15. "Re-learn" Spanish and be fluent again
16. Take dance lessons with Jake
17. Go indoor rock climbing
18. Go horseback riding





19. Buy and wear 4" heels
Source





20. Buy a DSLR camera
21. Knit a hat or socks (or just something other than a scarf or a dishcloth)
22. Work at a job that I love
23. Pay off my credit cards
24. Learn more about freelance writing




25. Spend a long weekend in Vegas
Source


26. Travel solo (sorry honey, I love you and our vacations but this is the "only child" in me!)
27. Water ski (... again)
28. Learn how to play golf (... again)
29. Start a monthly group with friends/couples (e.g., Euchre, wine tasting, etc)






30. Become an early riser (all the time)
31. Improve my self-confidence and self-esteem (a bit vague, but I'll know when I'm there)
32. Create a website (hopefully from this blog!)

Wow... I have a lot to do! Suddenly, 32 seems right around the corner! I guess this turned into a bucket list... 

What's on your bucket list?  




1 comment:

  1. All sound like fun things, I hope you get to do all of these things. I have a running bucket list as well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete